Lavender, peppermint, rosemary, and other healing plants are likely right at your fingertips, or just beyond at a nearby garden. Now unlocking their healing powers is, too. From the Creators of the New York Times Bestseller Essential Oils for Beginners, Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: An Introductory Guide offers all the techniques, tools, and tips you need to start creating natural, toxic-free medicine and everyday household products.
Everything You Need to Know to Get Started with Essential Oils
- “Your Personal Apothecary” includes profiles of more than 60 essential oils
- Learn to measure, dispense, and blend essential oils like a seasoned aromatherapist
- Discover the 25 most effective essential oils for natural healing
- Master techniques for massage, acupressure, inhalation, and more
- Study safety tips for pregnant women, children, babies, and pets
Over 300 Natural Recipes for Every Household
- Everyday remedies for common ailments such as acne, migraines, nausea, and stress
- Toxic-free household items, from lavender laundry detergent and all-purpose cleaner to air fresheners
- Enjoy calming beauty treatments, including face masks, body butter, and soothing bath salts
Paperback: 328 pages
Publisher: Sonoma Press (2014).